scafftags clean

lexneo

Reaction score
hi good morning

I am Castro i`m working as a scaffolding supervisor, and i need to clean the scafftags to reuse on the new scaffolds, but i can t anyone knows how to do it.

Firstly Get your hand in your pocket,then take out phone,dial number to local supplier,get new tags delivered,,,,,,,,if your tight on your tags what you not buying for your men,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or get alcohol wipes they normally work ;)

nail varnish remover works aswell my old gaffer brought some to site once and it did work but yea really you should buy new just ring office and tell them straight you need more scaff tags

hi good morning

I am Castro i`m working as a scaffolding supervisor, and i need to clean the scafftags to reuse on the new scaffolds, but i can t anyone knows how to do it.

Hi Lexneo, there have been a few threads discussing how to clean tags and my personal favourites are, nail polish remover, scaffeeze or I think it was Lynxs but not sure which type. How they found out any of these work is anyone's guess.

whiteboard spray remover ( bit fukin rascist that whiteboard innit ? ):D

Nail varnish remover it's also excellent for Getting those ironed on logos off other companies yellow/orange scotch life jackets.lol. A mate from network rail used to sell all his surplus ppe.

i find the anwser to my problems AXE TWIST anyone knew it?

Top Bottom