Scafftag Health and Safety Scotland 2011 - Event Registration

andyf8686

Reaction score
Hi,

Are you planning to visit Health & Safety '11 Scotland in September?

I will be there for the 2 days on the Scafftag stand (number 22).

If you're not aware of this event, it's a free 2-day conference and exhibition on Wednesday 7th to Thursday 8th September 2011 at The Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh (with free parking!).

Live presentations/demonstrations and practical safety advice will be presentented throughout both days of the event from the HSM Demonstration zone. Plus Scaffag will be updating people on a host of new developments and resources as below so it's definitely worth a visit!

If you haven't already registered to attend you can do so at;

Health and Safety Scotland 2011 - Event Registration

If you're unable to make it, don't worry - you can still find out about some of our key developments below. Or just drop me a line and I can visit your site for a catch up whenever is convenient for you.

I'll hopefully see you at the show!

Best wishes

Louise Gillen
Scafftag Regional Sale Manager - Scotland

Sorry andy, but i'd rather chew my own arm off.

Ive got to admit andy it dont sound too hot,but if theres a free bar or even a bar i could be tempted

Sorry Andy .....I will be on a beach sunning myself.....:cool:

As for Scafftag thier products are well overpriced and they keep them high with thier distribution network.

This is just another trade fair for the companies that manufacture and distribute "Health & Safety" equipment mostly at very expensive prices.

Health & Safety Events, I believe, are the Company that are running it.I have been to one of thier events in the past and did not get much from it.

"Health & Safety Events

Health and Safety '11 offers a series of four, two-day exhibitions and conferences in England, Scotland and Ireland.
  • 4 easily accessible venues
  • 8 days of FREE conferences and seminars
  • Meet more than 200 different exhibitors
Until now, it has been difficult to gain direct access to the highest quality of independent safety information, health and safety product manufacturers and service providers. With the expansion of the series to include four events there is no longer a need for people to travel long distances to fulfil all their safety-related sourcing needs."

Too hot and dry for the porridge clan..... (though a lot try with plenty of fluid inside of them)

After a few days they are all a bright red with skin falling off all over :wacko:

Whats wrong with Andy then????Half the forum wanna leave the country before he arrives:amuse:

Swifty'l be happy.up 1.0 against the makems

HA HA LADS I AM NOTHING TO DO WITH IT GOT SENT THE EMAIL AND THOUGHT I WOULD PASS ON THE INFO FOR ALL

DIGS WILL BE NO PROBLEM AS LONG AS YOU BOOK IN UNDER THE NAME ABDULLAH lol

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

Whats wrong with Andy then????Half the forum wanna leave the country before he arrives:amuse:

Swifty'l be happy.up 1.0 against the makems

No body loves me anymore Fredrick LOL

Too hot and dry for the porridge clan..... (though a lot try with plenty of fluid inside of them)

After a few days they are all a bright red with skin falling off all over :wacko:

I can only concur Rigger. Once got a mate to pick me up from Glasgow airport who observed I looked like a giant freckle marching through customs.:bigsmile::embarrest:

You never been to Scotland in the summer Frederik?:cool:

Top Bottom