Scaffs on the lash

gmanscaff

Reaction score
Just thought I'd throw sumat out on here....we all talk on here, yep...we all give each other advice and help, yep, we all have the banter, yep...but do we know each other...what about arranging a scaffs "convention"
somewhere....basically a piss up for all the scaffs to get to know each other !!!

Just thought I'd throw sumat out on here....we all talk on here, yep...we all give each other advice and help, yep, we all have the banter, yep...but do we know each other...what about arranging a scaffs "convention"
somewhere....basically a piss up for all the scaffs to get to know each other !!!

where's middle ground for a sesh Gman? Ragscaffs from Cornwall G Adams is from aberdeen, why not all join the SCCR and have our first convention at Blackpool probably the only place wi enuf B&B's tarts , coppers, & cells for the Scaffs that cant find Digs.:idea:

I will propose the first SCCR convention at Blackpool:D

anyone going to put the wheels in motion;)

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Even if we only got 200 members there now that would be some crack, I would pesonally like to buy Paddy a brown ale no tab & give Alan666 a blast on this Dynamite, fu*king flying me old china:D

Conventions are big business now, brings a lot of cash to a town. You could put it out to tender to a number of locations, see who gives you the best deal.

Great Idea,have a van ,Have a tent and a bucket :noworry:will travel

Blackpool as a starter sounds good to me..was up there last week...it's fuckin magic...scumhole but good fun..couple of mates of mine are doing a dropper off the tower at the mo...let's get this sorted fellas...hire out a whole place..get a deal for cheap beers..ooohhhhh this cud get messy and I like it !!!

r yeez payin digz lol

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

this will defoz get messy lads the booze n a lot of scaffs dont mix too well the gither lol

Planing the first SCCR scaffolders games next summer in Cornwall. Camping Bars & a stage!!!! Non members welcome as well!!

Need feed back. September time is the plan.

Stewart

The usual, 20 ft tower 2 lifts free standing race, hemping tower, obstacle course, standing a 21ft tube with the longest tube it the end, how far you can throw a double, how far you can throw a 5ft. Smash the flask with a double.

Then we will also have a golf tournament, a clay shoot, pool & body boarding.

Something like that.

Need around 100 to make it work!!

Stewart

most scaffs have a bit a qeerness aboot them any port in a storm in aw that :love:lol

The usual, 20 ft tower 2 lifts free standing race, hemping tower, obstacle course, standing a 21ft tube with the longest tube it the end, how far you can throw a double, how far you can throw a 5ft. Smash the flask with a double.

Then we will also have a golf tournament, a clay shoot, pool & body boarding.

Something like that.

Need around 100 to make it work!!

Stewart
The jocks will win tossing the 21....Dont fancy pikeys game to much l....any team events?

Top Bottom