Scaffs are Upstanding Citizens!

joebag

Reaction score
Used to know a scaff who would keep his hair in check with a lighter, also one who could stretch his foreskin over a half pint pot.....

in this time of x factor and the weak gibbs generation what scaffs specialities have you met along the way that put a bit of great into Britain to a Pink Floyd soundtrack !

Last edited:
Says the man with 15,000 internet posts.
Hypocracy, you gotta love it.

Says the man with 15,000 internet posts.
Hypocracy, you gotta love it.

Hypocrisy is the noun form of the adjective hypocritical, both of which words deal with falsehood. The word hypocracy does not exist. Much as it may offend our personal tastes, the appearance of any particular word is completely irrelevant. The inconvenient truth of the matter is that spelling and context are the only things that count when it comes to accurate expression.

There you are Justin.

Ied liek to dipsute tha thiery onn splleing. tho wrnog splleing cna gte u inta trubel, hre indors wusnt imprssed wehn i cent a txt saing " im wakling teh dge "wen it ment ta sey ime Wnaknig teh dge" ololo

I've known a Scaff who kept a comb in his bubble pouch rather than a bubble... so when he was near someone's window he could sort his hair out. There's a proper scaff.

HSWT, Hypocracy (pronounced "Hi-po-cracy") is actually slang for crystal meth, "Hypocracy, you gotta love it." is simply a statement of someone's love for very powerful stimulants.

Ied liek to dipsute tha thiery onn splleing. tho wrnog splleing cna gte u inta trubel, hre indors wusnt imprssed wehn i cent a txt saing " im wakling teh dge "wen it ment ta sey ime Wnaknig teh dge" ololo

you bene copying and pasting my post understood that easy lol

Chargehand could sing 'ruby dont take your love to town' very well. Which considering how difficult the first line is, I thought it worth mentioning.

Used to know a scaff who would keep his hair in check with a lighter, also one who could stretch his foreskin over a half pint pot.....

in this time of x factor and the weak gibbs generation what scaffs specialities have you met along the way that put a bit of great into Britain to a Pink Floyd soundtrack !

Morning Joe,
I be interested to know what on earth starts the thought process of "I wonder if I can stretch me foreskin over a half pint pot"?????

His party piece was filling his apendages hood with coins, standing up on a table in a kilt and shaking till they all dropped on the table.....needless to say the barmaid only took notes off him :D

you bene copying and pasting my post understood that easy lol

:laugh::laugh: point proved marra.

Upstanding citizens indeed, I read in the paper today about a scaff stuck in traffic cos a cat had been run over, still alive, the scaff got out and threw the cat out of the way,irate citizens tried to block him off,but drove his wagon onto the pavement to get away.:amazed:

Top Bottom