scaffoot-WTF

Gary200481

Reaction score
Have you all seen leaches have bought out an aid for t@#ts who cant stand longuns up

Yah got the email if some ever had that on my firm I'd throw it at the faggot

I actually knew a fella who was 42 and done it for sick months and could barley walk a 16!!!

Your back has to last a long time, look after it.

You was all new once and stuggled? Why not if it makes life easier!

Mr Cameron expects you to work till your 70 now, looks like Leeches are on the ball.

I've seen a similar product useful for this purpose, it's called a brickie's arse crack.:nuts:

I've not seen this, I can still top a 21 but I'd rather use 16's and be on the job from the start and plan it right.
Is there a link? Lol

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

[/COLOR]I found it. Not yet but ask me in 10 yrs if the job hasn't killed me.

Last edited:
What's wrong with a kerb or a wall or a tree or even as we where always taught back the day , your mates foot

This is absolutely ridiculous. If there's a kerb or a crevice I always use it unless If I have no other option. You only get one back in my eyes so look after it. But a scaff foot. What's wrong with some one in your squad footing it.

didnt one of the lads on the forum make one of these already?.

This is absolutely ridiculous. If there's a kerb or a crevice I always use it unless If I have no other option. You only get one back in my eyes so look after it. But a scaff foot. What's wrong with some one in your squad footing it.

I can't think of any situation where you can't stand a long up against something ,
Even stick it a few inches in mud does it ,
It's leachs being leachs and thinking they know something about our game when the truth is they probably have never spent a week on the tools themselves

Scaffoot

from what I have heard it was designed and made by a Scaff. Leachs have just agreed to market it for him

Top Bottom