Scaffolds in general

Top Scaff123

Reaction score
Good evening my fellow scaffolders.

I would like to put something to you.
Why is it, that you have to spend a fortune on courses to get these jobs for these so called big companies and the work you see day in day out is a bag of s!!t and the companies do not care, the industry is F!!ked up and we all know who to blame for that.
Thats all the card system is a money making machine, with people behind the wheel that have not got a Scooby, and telling time served men how to do the job they cannot and getting away with this even single day its a Pi!! take.
This industry is going to get worse, you better off flipping burgers.

Nor I. Doesnt make you a quality scaff the more quals you have!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd argue with that.....only the burger flipping bit though cos i'd end up fat as fcuk from eating them lol

Its not flippin burgers its how certain people would defrost the sausages.............

OMG, Have any of you seen the certificates you need to sell burgers.

With the state of some of the canteens and vans that i've seen , there's foooking no way am i buying any food from a burger van that some of those 'orrible dirty b4astards would run, instant bowel evacuation!!

Good evening my fellow scaffolders.

I would like to put something to you.
Why is it, that you have to spend a fortune on courses to get these jobs for these so called big companies and the work you see day in day out is a bag of s!!t and the companies do not care, the industry is F!!ked up and we all know who to blame for that.
Thats all the card system is a money making machine, with people behind the wheel that have not got a Scooby, and telling time served men how to do the job they cannot and getting away with this even single day its a Pi!! take.
This industry is going to get worse, you better off flipping burgers.

If u were any good I'd get your tickets payed for by a firm.

If u were any good I'd get your tickets payed for by a firm.

Inteeligent reponse there Mr Smith.

I prefere to pay all courses my self as you are not tied to any company, nor have your week in hand deducted because I have left before you 2 year deal has expired.

I will lower myself to state "If you were any good you would be able to earn enough money to pay for your own courses without falling short and not have to rely on companies to foot the bill". Leaving yourself sir free to discover the world.....;);)

Inteeligent reponse there Mr Smith.

I prefere to pay all courses my self as you are not tied to any company, nor have your week in hand deducted because I have left before you 2 year deal has expired.

I will lower myself to state "If you were any good you would be able to earn enough money to pay for your own courses without falling short and not have to rely on companies to foot the bill". Leaving yourself sir free to discover the world.....;);)

Stop moaning then u mug

Stop moaning then u mug

Okay Okay I will make it a little less complicated for Julian, (that means make it simple).

That is my preference that i stated not a moan.

FYI (For Your Information)

Preference;

A greater liking for one alternative over another or others:
‘her preference for white wine’

‘he chose a clock in preference to a watch’

And this is the coming generation...................

Top Bottom