scaffolding trucks for sale

daddycoolscaff

Reaction score
:cool:hi lads i have just in the finalization of selling my company,the only thing that i have left is two trucks left,i have x1 10 tonner with a 5tonne hiab,this truck is on a 02 plate with very low klms,infact it only has 68000klms and is in good condition,finally i have a leyland daf 45,150 6 cylinder,this as a pupose built scaffolding body.this is on a r plate but has very low klms 85000klms comes with 12 ticket new tryes all round brand new brakes 100% just had new master cylinder fitted on stops on a penny both are very good trucks

gizza a clue wouldnt be the price by any chance ,oh and ps there only one left 7.5 tonne gone

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

dont need wheels andy because everytime vosa caught me they took it off the rd for being over loaded i cant understand them whats wrong with having 7.5tonnes on the truck ,its like alot of people dont believe me when i tell them i have a 4ltre corsa.and i have 2 leets at the back 2 leets at the front ie,4leeter

:cool:hi lads i have just in the finalization of selling my company,the only thing that i have left is two trucks left,i have x1 10 tonner with a 5tonne hiab,this truck is on a 02 plate with very low klms,infact it only has 68000klms and is in good condition,finally i have a leyland daf 45,150 6 cylinder,this as a pupose built scaffolding body.this is on a r plate but has very low klms 85000klms comes with 12 ticket new tryes all round brand new brakes 100% just had new master cylinder fitted on stops on a penny both are very good trucks

what price for ten tonner

never buy a ex scaffold wagon we all know there over loaded and abused i will start the biding at a tenner

Top Bottom