Scaffolding Test Q and A?

J

Jason-Gibbs

Morning fellas.

I wonder if someone can help us out?
Im after the up to date Scaffolding Questions and Answers for your CISRS Scaffolding Courses.
Part 1, Part 2 and Advanced.

You know? the ones that you do as part of your Scaffolding training.
Just would like to have a copy here, for my own records, as something to refer back to if needed.

Also, if you have a copy of the Scaffolding Inspection one, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.
Jay.

i think i have the ones for part one. ill dig them out today.

from memory in the part 1 was the distance between sway brace not one,and the answer was 100ft.Obviously of no use now since the introduction of the TGshiit.
Another was what type of rope do you use on a rope and wheel
Answer Manilla.
would be good to see the difference between the Old and the post TG ones.;)

50metres then a design drawing was also another,its all coming back to me now

what is the height for a mobile tower
3.5 x smallest base dimension inside/ 3 times for outside
not sure about that one now,was it 3 and 2 ?:suspicious:

Towers are:

4 x smallest base dimension (SBD) for internal static.
3.5 x SBD for external static and internal mobile.
3 x SBD for external mobile.

Baz

I would be interested to see them as well. To see if the questions are any more technically advanced than the "What's the maximum length of an unsupported tube holding a rope and wheel.".

The answer to this was two foot six inches.
Do they still do knots on the courses like the bowline and the double tiger knot?

I have a copy of revosion questions for the part one Jason. Got handed them today, have a go the instructor said. Much to his dismay when i asked if much had changed since 1999. Looked at me as tjo i was Welsh or something.

Jason as you know there are lots of different question papers about? with you knowledge you could make your own.

Just wanted the actual ones for my office.
As a referal point.

capes should have loads floating about jason theve only just put most there ecitb scaffolders through trainning the last 3 years

surely with your experience you should have the answers and questions in your head ?;)

do you call a toilet an office,ive heard it called that but i always thought it was in jest;)

Top Bottom