Scaffolding Survey

JackP

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am currently a final year student at Loughborough university studying Construction Management. I am in the process of completing a dissertation on 'comparing tube and clip scaffolding to tube and clip scaffolding'.

I have produced a survey to assist me in my research. It would be much appreciated if you could spare five mintues and fill it out. The Link is below.

https://www.survey.lboro.ac.uk/scaffolding

many thanks,

Jack

I filled in your questionnaire Jack although I'm guessing you might be slightly biased towards system.
Good luck with your dissertation.

p.s. We call it tube and fitting not clip.

It's tube and fitting.

I've filled it in but your survey is clearly biased, unless you're going into politics surveys should be worded as neutral as possible.

"Comparing tube and clip to tube and clip",,,, and your in university. ...god help us, if all else fails become a bricklayer ;)

Was this not done last year?

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Poor quality survey for me and what has the nasc question got to do with comparing system to tube and fit?

Apologies cannot answer your survey time taken would exceed 5-10 minutes.

During your research Time I hope you will analyse all below subjects before you conclude & submit the "Comparing tube and clip to tube and clip",,,, Exam paper:

All System Scaffolds Types and Manufacturers Specifications.
Tube Manufacturers Specifications.
(Clip)Fittings Manufacturers Specifications.
Components storage area conditions when not in use.
Components area conditions when in use
Components amount of Use daily
Also.
The Human element questions of your survey I recommend you conduct a seperate survey as the feedback of answers received will cause mental confusion /exhaustion in a short space of time.
Maybe you could conduct a survey on mental recovery (full -partial -none) time.

In my opinion the most Durable /versatile /cost effective material to use for the Scaffold structure -Certificated Bamboo & rope.

Work Platforms another story.

all right Jack, good luck would be interested in reading your concluded results.

Last edited:
Top Bottom