Scaffolding Permit Coordinator

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
Advertiser
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Company/Agency:
Contact Person: HR Manager
Phone Number: 00971-2-6266689
Fax Number: 00971-2-6267837

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary Details

Title: Scaffolding Permit Coordinator
Ref Number: JTE120426a
Job Id: /jobs.nsf/f/Scaffolding-Permit-Coordinator-046A48

Job Description

Vacancy : Scaffolding Permit Coordinator

urgently required for Oil & Gas Industry Sector in Abu Dhabi.

Minimum Requirements

a) Higher Technical College Graduate or equivalent.
b) Must have CITB (advanced) (Construction Industry Training Board) Certificate.c)
8 years experience in Scaffolding in the oil and refining petrochemical industry.
d) Excellent Knowledge in Permit to Work system in Oil field.
e) Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English.
f) Very good IT skills.

Scope of Duties

• Ensure all Scaffolding works required for the LNG Plant and associated facilities are performed safely and prescribed standards of quality and as per Company PTW procedure.
• Coordinates and monitors the activities which required scaffolding for assigned Term Maintenance Contractor.
• Coordinates the daily running of Scaffolding works through the Term Maintenance Contract Supervisors.
• Coordinate the permit office activities to ensure authorised personnel are handling the permits.
• Advises Issuing authority on of any special requirement for permits based on his detailed knowledge of Plant operation and job requirements.
• Confirms the site cleanliness with the Area authority prior to signing off of the PTW.
• Ensures the permits are accepted and signed off by only authorised personnel.
• Ensures the sufficiency of supporting documents (TRA) accompanying the permits.
• Maintains the permits register for the permits issued in various areas
Participates in the interview of Issuing and Performing Authority applicants to establish satisfactory knowledge and standards for permit to work training.
• Provides valuable input in incident investigations with respect to permit to work regulations.
• Responsible for ensuring standard and quality of work executed by Term Maintenance Contractor.
• Provides daily reports on the jobs in progress and the category and number of worked allocated to each job.
• Provides opportunities for training and development of employees under his direction. This includes on-the-job training.
• Assist in updating work procedures for all practical aspects of Scaffolding work for LNG Plant.
• Organise and directs the safe and efficient maintenance of mobile plant and equipment used for the scaffolding works in accordance with the agreed maintenance and safety procedures.
• In line with Safety requirements, undertakes General Inspection on all works site and conducts “Toolbox” Meetings.

Please send your detailed CV, showing your Date of Birth, Nationality & Passport No., to our e-mail address:
shelmest@emirates.net.ae

Salary & Conditions: negotiable
Job Status: Not Specified
Start Date: ASAP

Job Location

Area/Town: Abu Dhabi

Experience Required

Job Function Years Experience
Scaffolding Permit Coordinator 8

Industry Years Experience
Oil and Gas 8

Thats an unusual job... Must one hell of a big site if your required to control the Scaffold permits only, lol.

Das Ireland I think you will get about £1200 a week and that's every week even when at home but you will have to pay for flights yourself @£450 return ish so not a bad little job I would say

Got your name written all over it, aint it Andy mate? ;)

No mate banded because I fuucked off and closed my visa from the uk that's why Im not out there as the HSE manager on another job mate so if anyone want any help with there cv etc I will help if I can good job for you j

Not a big fan of the paperwork side of things... i still enjoy spinning my Spanner.
Hate working, but like holding my tool, you see. ;)

reading the role the title isnt your only job getting the permit is just 1, them rag heads are good at getting blood out of a stone, when you read the role of the job discription its the job of a cpl of men

Top Bottom