Scaffolding maffia?

Sc@ffolder

Reaction score
Hey i realise its a friday night and the wee lads here who cant handle their pimms and lemonade want to show their manliness, but lets be serious?

Are you kidding me with the threats? This double-standtards is some kinda brawler eh? haha!
Threats via a keyboard is what 14 year old american lads do, not apparent scaffs.
You doyles need to go out and get some fresh air. Have a break.

Some of you think your in the maffia, how you go on like.
I swear my grandson acts more mature then you clowns.

lO MATE you couldn't have put it any plainer what sort of scaff needs a knife lets hope he is removed from here there is tit fa tat but this really goes one step into seriousness of threating to slit some ones throat I would say there will be scaffs out there who know this idiot and give him something he wont forget this is the sort of things you hear low life drug dealers say just hope swifty doesn't take it to heart and stays on the forum .ps the word doyle as certainly found a head that fits the crown on this forum

Yes, however from how it seems its the doyles like double-standtards that is looked upto by others like that clown phil181. As long as young soft lads like these and a few others reply to things with the same ignorance they have been, i cant see this site really improving.

2 peas in a pod and all that.
Both are poor excuses of apparent scaffs eh?
Pair of monkies them are like, ha!

These n0beds wouldnt last 5 mins if they came across someone who could handle themselves properly. Wouldnt need s knife they would need an ambulance. Macho bull5hit........

I know a couple of scaffs,and there surname is doyle.dont think this will bother them though.

Owdy doody John lad? Yes mate still a North Sea Tiger. Where you at?
Still on civil engineering sites. Left KMI last year when all the agencies there decided to drop the rates and it wasnt worth working there anymore.
I am currently on a site on Anglesey on a clean water works next to a reservoir.
At least it local (ish).
I believe Lyndon and his gang are on the rigs somewhere out there near you.

They were in liverpool bay. Working through Amec subbied out to Pyeroy. But now Woodgroup PSN have brought out Pyeroy for £80M. Not sure if they back out mate. Its tooo clicky there for me. If you have any idea what your doing you dont get back out mate, there after yes men out there.

Had a call 2 weeks ago, if I could do a few days at TPS. was on my way offshore so sadly had to decline. Jimmy is still there tho. Ha ha.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

They were in liverpool bay. Working through Amec subbied out to Pyeroy. But now Woodgroup PSN have brought out Pyeroy for £80M. Not sure if they back out mate. Its tooo clicky there for me. If you have any idea what your doing you dont get back out mate, there after yes men out there.

Had a call 2 weeks ago, if I could do a few days at TPS. was on my way offshore so sadly had to decline. Jimmy is still there tho. Ha ha.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Developed a stutter on me thumb now too..........

That job was a fukc up from day one really wasnt it? Shaft probably collapsed the way it was built ha ha ha.

Haha at all the idiots who like to portray themseleves as sphere chuckers. Why are people on this when they get pissed on a friday? Got the priorities wrong I guess?

Top Bottom