Scaffolders

Dog69

Reaction score
How many scaffolders talk a good job without having a clue how to do the job correctly????:)

i have heard the lot, but ******** to listening to it in a pub mate

ha true but some of the fastest and tidiest jobs were done in a pub by my old foreman! oh and he did them all on his own 'back in the day!'

just in from the pub mates, had to leave as i could not get anymore drink as there was 200 x 13 boards in the way and three superscaffs buiding a hanger of the bar lol

my ear is getting chewed off here about work, what about some pussy chat or???:nuts:

Try the pussy forum.:D

I remember a loud mouth improver shouting the odds all over the park about anything and to anyone who would listen, the cool old gaffer turned to me one night and said " You thing a usless **** who obviously learned feck all in colledge and couldn't put a nut in a monkeys mouth would have at least learned to keep his own mouth shut"

many a fantastic plan been devised in the pub the night before then nobody turns in the next day to carry it out,happened many a time to me lol.

many a complex job worked out on the back of beer mats only to find no one can remember the next day :laugh:

ahh get it now

Erecting Chips In The Buttie! ECITB

looking whats comeing out the trainning centre thats all the young lads can make is a chip buttie cos they cant scaffold.

Top Bottom