Scaffolders = Stupid?

J

Jason-Gibbs

Afternoon fellas.

*Start rant*

Whats the crack with some of the posters on this Forum lately???
Are they totally f.ucking stupid or what? :wondering:

Theres alteast 4 replies to posts that make absolute NO SENSE at all... and its not the 'Are you paying digs' nonsense - within the last few hours. :notrust:

Theres a post today - a reply to a job offer from a year ago... this would be fine, but the guy who made the thread left his number and the one interested did what? - Reply with his OWN number... dont even have the gumption to ring the man.
Then theres the norbert asking for travel rates from some place to London??? Aint this guy heard of Goooooooooogle? (like only the worlds biggest, most famous and most used search engine) - f.ucking use it, silly b.ollocks!

Dont even get me started with the Algeria rubbish... how f.ucking dumb were those melons asking if there was a job still available 6 weeks after it was made perfectly clear that the JOB WAS TAKEN! :huh:

They say Scaffolders are stupid and on the whole, i have to agree with them.
Im no brain of Britain, but jesus christ fellas - pull yourself together ffs! :mad: and stop asking stupid questions! No wonder you get the piss taken out of you.

*Rant over*

Sorry... but its pissing me off, with people here acting like dimlows.

What about the text i got from you Bank Holiday Monday and you said it was from your 20 month old daughter [cause it was Jay] LOL

Beer... lots and lots of mind numbing beer Rusty mate. :p

images

;)

i dont really know what all the fezz is regarding the Algeria job

how many daft/stupid scaffs got that 1 answers on A PM card.
Jason i think you are thinking of that job in the desert that much its beginning to turn you into a camel---your getting the HUMP :eek:

Jason. how much is a free bus ticket to town ?

went down the pet shop today to buy the kids a pet spider, £70 they wanted !!!
i going to find it cheaper on the web !

some of the posts are hilarious , id started to think some of these "new to scaffolding" "advise needed" threads were being done deliberateley so someone else can say do this , do that , blah,blah, and publicise training places or whatever , but it seems there are some crazy characters out there.

ive heard theres a job in algeria ? does anybody know anything or who to contact.
i have my own tools.

Top Bottom