Scaffolders(Recruitment Agency)Forum.Com

joel-trustscaff

Reaction score
Can't even be arsed to read through the pages of agency ******** clogging up this site now.

They're like a viscous disease spreading through the industry and they seem to have taken over this forum.

Not good....

Well, I suppose it's handy for scaffs out of work.... And if any of the agencies dirty their bib by unjustly mistreating professional scaffs, by ripping them off etc etc, well then the agency will be flagged as a no go....with thanks to the readers and users of SF

the owld i wudnt dare work for a agency and no one should and stick together blah ******* blah
im not working at the minute and if a got offered work of an agency id take the c.unt,

bills dont pay them selves so if its an agency so f.uck, do what you have to do. simples

the owld i wudnt dare work for a agency and no one should and stick together blah ******* blah
im not working at the minute and if a got offered work of an agency id take the c.unt,

bills dont pay them selves so if its an agency so f.uck, do what you have to do. simples

is there no work going on up in the ABLE ship yard at season carew that you can enquire about... just a thought...
:idea:

Can't even be arsed to read through the pages of agency ******** clogging up this site now.

They're like a viscous disease spreading through the industry and they seem to have taken over this forum.

Not good....

Ive worked for loads of Agencies in the past... some have been decent, some shiite.
As long as your not mugged off with your rate and they pay you ontime, does it really matter?

Theres Agencies out there paying £10 an hour for qualified Scaffs atm, just as there are Firms paying £90 a day for qualified Scaff... both are shiite wages in my book.
Theres also decent Agencies paying good money, and decent Firms offering the same.

Agency? meh.
Firm? meh.

As long as people dont take the ****, whats the difference?

Ive worked for loads of Agencies in the past... some have been decent, some shiite.
As long as your not mugged off with your rate and they pay you ontime, does it really matter?

Theres Agencies out there paying £10 an hour for qualified Scaffs atm, just as there are Firms paying £90 a day for qualified Scaff... both are shiite wages in my book.
Theres also decent Agencies paying good money, and decent Firms offering the same.

Agency? meh.
Firm? meh.

As long as people dont take the ****, whats the difference?

from what i can see jason looks as if some agencys are paying more than some of the bigger firms there good for a short fix now and again atleast they dont own you

Top Bottom