scaffolders playground

skrtel

Reaction score
Admin.could you please open up a new place for all the childish tit for tat remarks towards certain people..ie the scaffolders playground..at least then they can go head to head and everyone else doesnt have to bother readin it.
Regards

thats not a bad idea ,,, im all for keepin this to the side ,,, this all started when a certain guy went back into my previous posts and turned hate ful and devious ,, but i dont think it would work because what gets these guys d.cks hard is running people down IN FRONT OF OTHERS , SURE SIGN OF A COWARD:(

thats not a bad idea ,,, im all for keepin this to the side ,,, this all started when a certain guy went back into my previous posts and turned hate ful and devious ,, but i dont think it would work because what gets these guys d.cks hard is running people down IN FRONT OF OTHERS , SURE SIGN OF A COWARD:(

Fxxking hell here we go again, please let sleeping dogs lie 21s

Theres a few members here who are doing nothing but CONTINUING to cause grief between others... rather then let it lie.

Im one of them sure, but certain people who claim innocence are the worst ones, causing shiit with several others.

Admin.could you please open up a new place for all the childish tit for tat remarks towards certain people..ie the scaffolders playground..at least then they can go head to head and everyone else doesnt have to bother readin it.
Regards

Lol, they don't need any more encouragement!

Top Bottom