Scaffolder's onezee

c spanner

Reaction score

The spanner is older than most of you the bubble lost its magnets years ago and the drill is a cordless screw driver
they are spare tools that live in my garage,
they only stand ins for the real thing. and the bungee is not my belt :D

You would be looking at £25
A pouch, got some thicker gauge leather coming
plus p&p £5
see how much interest /feed back i get
agian i can do left handed

single spanner
bubble holders

typical scaffs
wont part with there ard earned for work
but **** it up the wall or up there nose
guilty as charged for both
years ago

If you spend £350 on a impact wrench you need to look after it with a decent frog . Suppose the young guns of today have got better things to spend there money on .booze was my downfall

Lot of weight to be carring on 1 side me thinks may make it a little... normally av everything on the opposite side to counterbalance the IWs weight.

Funny enough gary i've been toying wiv the brace idea for a while but dont like the idea of it beeing over the top of my fleece & then the harness over that could get a bit techie when you need the toilet lol

Funny enough gary i've been toying wiv the brace idea for a while but dont like the idea of it beeing over the top of my fleece & then the harness over that could get a bit techie when you need the toilet lol

If there red braces and the fleece is made by ben sherman think ull make a few others a bit techie :laugh:

How about the money you save in year on sb standard pouches , you put in your wallet /purse
and it will even yo out
or at no extra cost i can make a little pouch for a piece of cryptonite on your opposite hip :laugh:

If you could make a left slung pouch for ma baws that should sufficiently counterbalance the puny cordless drill.:laugh:

Its one of two things ma man
ya boss wont let ya av one
ya misses/partner wont buy ya one
get a loan and try one
they faster than ya mouth

Top Bottom