Scaffolders Forum - Why do you use it?

Why do you use the Scaffolders Forum?

• I use it to find out about work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I use it for technical info.

• I dont really use it, only come here when im bored.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

Jason-Gibbs

Hi guys.

A quick and simple question, attached to a Poll.
Why do you use this Forum?

I personally think its pukka.
Its a laugh, good for jobs and info and most importantly, its bringing some of us into the 21st Century. - Which is a big problem in this game... we still act and are treated like dumb cavemen, mostly. ;)

In reality im a sad f.ucker, who has a choice... watch shiite like Im a Celebrity and EastEnders or post stuff on here, lol. :)

So whats your reasons?
Why do you like this Forum and why do you use it?

(Beware this Poll is Public)

Becuase I Enjoy It J, Its Good To Hear Other Points Of View From Across Britain And The World Mate

Good point Gerscaff, I got hooked as I missed being part of a large squad of scaffs after starting out on my own so the forum brought me back in touch with our industry in the main stream as I saw it.

Firstly please don't mock I'm a celebrity apart from footy its the only decent thing on tv haha
As for the question I think its good to hear from fellow scaffs from all over the uk and the ways they do things or don't do things also funny hearing from the southern poofs don't really come across any up here and unfortunately not had the opportunity to work down there, the only down side is the scots that are on hahahaha

You forget one vital point Benjo, you will always be a soft southern poofter to me.:D

Hahaha I walked into that one didn't I, phil your a cockney tie your hands together and you can't speak haha but also a southern poofter haha

i thick the forum is great for info and a lot of good lads on here willing to help you out would not be with out it

My missus keeps saying to me,"get a life" as she gets lost in coronation st, east enders etc Haha
Forum is all rolled into one comedy drama info,work ops,politics,advise.

Didn't really no wot it was all about when I first used the forum,but its just the same as scaffolding,you learn something new every day and you make it up as you go along..

i only come on here to read your rants jason....always brighten my day to know someone else other than me getting fecked over lol

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

aom
oi i'm the soft southern poofter lolo

i only come on here to read your rants jason....always brighten my day to know someone else other than me getting fecked over lol

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

aom
oi i'm the soft southern poofter lolo

You are all SSP to me.:toung:

No way Scaffy, you are the light my friend. :love:

Hi guys.

A quick and simple question, attached to a Poll.
Why do you use this Forum?

I personally think its pukka.
Its a laugh, good for jobs and info and most importantly, its bringing some of us into the 21st Century. - Which is a big problem in this game... we still act and are treated like dumb cavemen, mostly. ;)

In reality im a sad f.ucker, who has a choice... watch shiite like Im a Celebrity and EastEnders or post stuff on here, lol. :)

So whats your reasons?
Why do you like this Forum and why do you use it?

(Beware this Poll is Public)

I'm like to think I'm still learning and where I can i help
Alan

love the forum , its great for a laugh and to be among other scaffolders , know one else really understands us and what we have to do on a daily basis ,and there are some great lads here and some great information to be had , i have never not had a question answered

keep it alive and kicking lads

love the forum , its great for a laugh and to be among other scaffolders , know one else really understands us and what we have to do on a daily basis ,and there are some great lads here and some great information to be had , i have never not had a question answered

keep it alive and kicking lads

Couldnt agree with you more.... Scaffolding really is a mugs game but its a job for the real men !!!!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.682537,-1.784431
K. Fowler

Where else would you get every disipline concerned with scaffolding from all over the world swapping stories and information, it is a great club to belong to long may it reign

Great site to keep tabs on what is going on back home.
Also the great points of views on the different aspects of scaffolding, who does what in what situation. Great stuff.

Top Bottom