• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flinty

Reaction score
The nominations for the best new member are:

Mick Fenlon

Joebag

Marra Watson

Well done to those getting a nominations. Get your votes in, closes Friday 14th.

Hands down winner for that one.

flinty i dont know how you get new comer as i joined in 2009 but never really posted till 2012 so maby that disqualifies me :unsure:

flinty i dont know how you get new comer as i joined in 2009 but never really posted till 2012 so maby that disqualifies me :unsure:

Because of the sheer number of people nominating you I had to let that slide, plus you weren't exactly active until fairly recently.

Best new posting member is what the full title would be.:idea:

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

568 members visited the forum today and 20 voted. What can we deduce from this wee nougat of information.

Granted, 428 were scaffy's caricature's but still, stick an X in the box FFS.

Best new posting member is what the full title would be.:idea:

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

568 members visited the forum today and 20 voted. What can we deduce from this wee nougat of information.

Granted, 428 were scaffy's caricature's but still, stick an X in the box FFS.

lol no dont they may just pic the first box (i know i would) its great having 10 diffrent accounts just for the voting :laugh: still 90% dont even think his lord ship will come close to that landslide ahahahah

thats what i said but flinty wernt having it

If I didn't let it slide I fear the forum would descend into riots. It's let slide on the basis you've been active this year. I joined exactly the same time as you, but not been active myself til recently.

Pah these young uns joining in '10 and '11, late comers! And then they go post endlessly and think they're so great..... :blink1::nuts:

And the winner is......

Marra Watson!

Hand out the jam sandwiches and celebrate while Marra makes his speech!

its aw right marra, I will fil in the fekin blanks for the hauf witts.;)

Top Bottom