scaffolders.co FOR SALE

Danoli95

Reaction score
Hi,
I have for sale a great domain name that is not only highly memorable but will also assist your ranking in Google worldwide for keywords related to 'scaffolders'.
I'm not after mad money, but would like it to go to a scaff instead of yet another internet marketer with nothing to say on the subject.

PM if interested.

Cheers

Mike

:Dill give you a bag of doubles for it:D

I'll give you an old pole ladder, its a bit fucked... like that domain name..:nuts:

I would offer you a bag of Mills' doubles,but I think they are worth a lot more than your domain name...

Thank you for your generous offers and comedic genius.

Well let's be honest - if the name scaffolders.com had any real value it would have been taken years ago.

Anyway, whilst you're here, why don't you humour us a bit and give us your valuation...

Scaffolders.com was sold ages ago! The fact that someone might be asking for a fortune for it is up to them.
Why would I want to 'humour' anyone? My valuation on scaffolders.co is under £70. Anyone with any SEO knowledge, especially someone that has worked on scaffolding websites would see it's worth that kind of money.
It's easy to mock, a little harder to back up the smart comments with any substance.

Scaffolders.com was sold ages ago! The fact that someone might be asking for a fortune for it is up to them.
Why would I want to 'humour' anyone? My valuation on scaffolders.co is under £70. Anyone with any SEO knowledge, especially someone that has worked on scaffolding websites would see it's worth that kind of money.
It's easy to mock, a little harder to back up the smart comments with any substance.

Yeah maybe it was sold ages ago, but nobody uses it for scaffolding purposes, do they?

I don't see anyone who wants to pay £70 for it either, so ain't worth a w@nk really, is it?

I think you took my post a bit too seriously mate, but if you want 'smart comments' then you're talking to the right person...

I'm yet to see one from you so be my guest!

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

I've dealt with lots of scaffs in my time both working and training (BJJ). I must say I couldn't have met better blokes. Doesn't mean all are though.

You would probably get it for just the 2 holes Phil.:cool:

Scaffolders.com yeah I can see that attract attention....Arsol scaffs.com may be better.
Sadly nothing to trade.

Dont suppose.you got safflowers.co for sale by any chance

Dandaps, unfortunately I haven't. But I have to say yours is by far the funniest post so far. Just click through to your 'website' to see the funniest joke on the forum.

£195 for a site that took all of 10 minutes to build and will never earn you any money. Priceless! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom