scaffolders card

grahamtorro

Reaction score
i have been a scaffolder for 36 years and held a grade 6 eitb card,since coming back into the game after 18 months with an injury i am unable to work because of my card,i have written to the managing director of the cisrs and told him i am in a catch 22 situation, i cannot work to get the money for my card so i am left on the proverbial scrapheap aged 54. There is no funding anywhere unless you are working for a company,and you cant work for a company unless you have a card, does anyone know of a solution to this as i havent worked for 3 years.

keep looking mate. not all firms insist on cards. i'm in the same boat. fkn cisrs is a rip off! cant see what was wrong with the old cards. chin up and best of luck.

i have been a scaffolder for 36 years and held a grade 6 eitb card,since coming back into the game after 18 months with an injury i am unable to work because of my card,i have written to the managing director of the cisrs and told him i am in a catch 22 situation, i cannot work to get the money for my card so i am left on the proverbial scrapheap aged 54. There is no funding anywhere unless you are working for a company,and you cant work for a company unless you have a card, does anyone know of a solution to this as i havent worked for 3 years.

join the sccr maybe they can help or PM ragscaff on here.

http://www.thesccr.org/

Top Bottom