scaffolder fight-bedroom TAX

My old mans going through the same thing in birmingham. i send him 40 a week to pay for his rent increase. he looked after me for long enough so its my time to repay the favour.. it's all another shiit scheme just to fucck everyone over.

This is a liberty evicting long standing tenants ,people won't have any pride in there homes any more.imagine being a tenant for 20 odd years the getting slung out don't seem right to me,any one can hit hard times

Exactly gary. My father was a stay at home dad when my old dear fooked off, he then got himself sorted and 4 yrs ago he did his hip in, he can walk but he's been in that house since 88. Thats why i help him cos i wont see him lose his home.

cut cut cut ...... bakc benchers due to get £9.000 pay rise gives you something to think about

While I hate the tories with a passion, and see this tax as an attack on the poor, is it right two people living in a three bedroom house when there are so many families on the waiting list. People who own their homes when their kids fly the nest downsize, so why shouldn, t council tenants. The problem lies in when they penalise people with the bedroom tax and there is no smaller properties for them to move into, now that is unfair.

Last edited:
While I have sympathy for people who have lived in a property for years and the stress that moving and down-sizing may cause them. Let us not forget the original aim of council housing. This was to help people out until they were able to find alternative accomodation.
It was not intended as a house for life. I can well remember people starting off with a one bedroom and then insisting they were moved to bigger properties as their families grew.Therefore being moved to smaller properties as their family size decreases shouldn't be a problem.

The problem is there are no smaller homes to decrease to and if by chance one comes vacant it will be on the 10th floor of a block of flats miles away from friends and family

Now that's an absolute disgrace, thought this government was cracking down on spongers and parasites and here we are giving one lazy fat ba5tard a £500 grand house and she has never worked a single day in her life, laughing all her way to the benefits office, no wonder we are in such a fuck1ng mess

The Islamic brotherhood are not going to like that very much are they, unless they all get sent down when they are older and get converted in prison :eek:

Top Bottom