scaffold up at wrong house

b-safe1

Reaction score
just had a call off some bloke phoneing round everyone to ask who scaffolded his house, the people next door told him there was no name on the lorry which turn up about 8,30 this morning and left about 3. he said they have gone alway round the house lol

FFS, don't laugh after the week we have had. It's almost happened to us a few times and we got messed about something chronic over a fekin chimney end of last week and this.

Couple of our lads did No 26 instead of 29 and yes just like a comedy of errors the feckin 9 had dropped upside down, lucky it was only an 8' tower on the front.

DONE THE RONG HOUSE TWICE IN THE SAME AREA GOT THE RIGHT HOUSE 3RD TIME LUCKY. LOL GOT SENT TO A STREET NEW WERE IT WAS BUT COOULDNT REMBER THE NAME ROW OF TERRACE HOUSES. LOOKED UP THE STREET AND THERE WAS ONYL 10 HOUSES NAR CRNT BE A NUMBER 15 THERES ONLY 10 NEXT STREET BANG ITS THERE SO WE PUT IT UP PUTTING LAST TOE BOARD ON GAFFER COME YOUR ON THE RONG FEKING HOUSE I SAID TO HIM THERE NE 15 ON THAT STREET ONLY 10 HOUSES . ONLY TO FIND OUT THEY GO UP IN ODDS :embarrest: WEL CHARGE HAND WAS SHOWN THE HOUSE BY THE GAFFER SO WE STRIPPED THE HOUSE AND ERECTED THE HOUSE THE CHARGE HAND WAS SHOWN THEN ON TO NEXT 2 JOBS WHEN ON THE LAST JOB GETS A PHONE CALL ARE 3 THERE TAKING THE **** WE HAD ONLY DONE NUMBER 17 LOL THE LAYHER TOWER GOT DRAGGED DOWN 1 HOUSE AND TIED BACK IN LOL

Sounds like it's more common than first imagined.

Thats special that one marra ha ha feckin brilliant,

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Sounds like it's more common than first imagined.

All scaffs are common:D
and special:D

i no someone who come home drunk one night and couldnt get the key in the door so he kicked the fooking door down it was the right door number but the wrong street ive been drunk many a night but thats unlucky

haha, that is unlucky. I remember as a youngster getting thrown in the front door of the wrong house by my mates, now that's fekin unlucky.:laugh:

just had a call off some bloke phoneing round everyone to ask who scaffolded his house, the people next door told him there was no name on the lorry which turn up about 8,30 this morning and left about 3. he said they have gone alway round the house lol

The scaffs should consider themselves lucky that he didn't live at the top of a tower block...

We did one once with the people inside, they came out give us tea and biscuits. Because they was renting they thought they was getting a new roof, good job it was the roofers fault, i made him pay for it too.

Top Bottom