Scaffold Training Centre

Training 2000 Blackburn is cheaper not sure how much Andy £350 ish a mate has just did it there, reckons its very strict and full on unlike NETA, also Simian in Warrington

345 plus vat for us, run one every month without fail ink don and Warrington, you will need the test and card money afterwards

Neta

CIISRS SCAFFOLD SAFETY IINSPECTIION – ADVANCED
TARGET GROUP
The training is intended for persons responsible for inspecting complex scaffolds, hold a
CISRS Basic Inspection Card or a CISRS Scaffolder card and who are required to
complete reports in accordance with Work at Height Regulations 2005.
AIM
The overall aim is to develop in delegates an understanding of the appropriate safety
regulations and the ability to interpret design specifications and statutory regulations
when inspecting complex/design scaffolding structures for faults.
DURATION
2 days
OBJECTIVES
On successful completion of the course delegates will be able to:-
• State the relevant legislative requirements for scaffold inspection
• Interpret Scaffold design drawings for inspection purposes.
....and will be able to inspect and record the findings of such an inspection for:
• A basic scaffolding design scaffold
• Two-way shore
• Raking Shore
• Slung Scaffold
• Staircase Scaffold
• Temporary ramps
• Cantilever drop
ASSESSMENT
Assessment will be carried our using practical and written tests
COURSE FEE
£410 + VATCERTIFICATION
On successful completion of the course delegates will receive a CISRS certificate

try utn training wakefield they have some good deals at the min. you will find them on the net.

yes mate i worked with mick penvose and paul white just been paid of from drax for d.s.l hopeing to start on l.o.r shortley any way which paul is it. cheers massive

I'm working for the same company as clarke who used to be a supervisor down there i was also working there for shutdowns etc but used to **** off after the shutdown not one for sitting about

Andy i worked in coryton for vange Cracker shutdown 06 I think
Nights on the alky unit (joy)
Was teamed up with kev hattersly and Dai siderenko
Great lads

Andy, don't forget you can offset the cost of the courses against next year's tax bill.

Professional courses these days, doesn't seem to matter what industry, are just so expensive, with no guarantee you'll get the work to cover the cost :mad:

Cheers Bettertax god to no

Essex you talking about the shutdown when the brought all the yellow cabins in and the strike when the cracker head ????

if so i was the one that prick of a turk was going to stab in the tea shack and bring 20 turks after work to cut me up LOL think he **** himself when dragged him around the tea shack

Might be 04 come to think of it
Worked for pip Arnold before we went on nights in alky
Loads of cod heads on there
Fella called marlon on there to I'd worked with him in the
Boiler in coryton power station shutdown
Was in tilbury to for the f@&king georges

Pip is a good lad and doing well for himself now which is good to see
Marlon is a prick but can be ok just got no how to play him
George the piss head you talking about he's a good lad

I know who you mean George the piss head think his nick name was the
Judge
I meant frankie george, dave George they run tilbury powerstation for vange