Scaffold Rescue Plan

andymcminn

Reaction score
Ive been asked to supply a rescue plan by a contractor. I never seen one does anyone have one in any format? Much appreciate the help

Welcome to the forum andymc Is it fall protection or confined spaces. You can google it, tho it wont be long till someone sends you info.
(in advance Fokoff aom):toung:

Rescue Plan

Thanks all, I ve fopund it under SG19:06 from the NASC. It give gives serveral examples

It's all pretty fairly standard stuff fellas.

All RA/MS should ideally include a fall recovery plan, a fall recovery risk assessment and a fall prevention plan.

Fall recovery plan:- how you are going to recover an operative who has fallen from a particular scaffold.

Fall recovery risk assessment:- how are you going to recover an operative without putting further operatives at serious risk of falling themselves? How to deal with suspension trauma etc.

Fall prevention plan:- how you intend on erecting/dismantling the job in a way that would prevent any operatives from falling in the first instance.

Have fun.

Last edited:
do what we write pull on to boards just make sure every lift is boarded like youve done yeah right!! or throw your rescue bag over the side and absail down and save your mate just cut right land line otherwise there be blood and eyeballs to clean up at bottom .never seen anybody haveing to do this in 20 years and wouldnt want too. wonder how many would climb over side to save a man never want to be put in that situation but would do it if push come to shove

The next question will be then after submitting a rescue plan, who is trained in that rescue plan and the equipment to be used in that plan. Thats when the agro starts

@poledancer ....we have our training next week ....going to be a day and a half with harness inspection ....then in around a month specific system staircase our chosen 1 haki ...which i am starting to see quite a few faults with

Top Bottom