Scaffold regs

steve_07725

Reaction score
Alright peps is the guidelines still tg20:08 or are they tg20:10 they've change that many times..,

do you know what the changes are from tg20:08?

to be honest be honest i didnt know tg20:08 exsisted till i had a rant on here about my boss lol and sg4.5 and they siad well thers been new 1's in and this the lastest so not sure m8 ask a lad called garry adams on here his clued up hell be able to tell ya if there is

Was discussing it today i thought they had changed never seem to find this information out tho.

My point exactly onyl find out when company going to get fined for sumet had a big rant about it lol but garrys a good man to ask there a few aom celticboy bigfish etc all the vip and modarators there the best to ask very help full i found

has anyone got a link/web add they can put up or PM me of TG20:10 would like a little looky

i,m sure i got this booklet on adv course couple of years ago its to bring in some european regs but the instructor was saying tht it was not enforced yet and we still use sg4.5 but it will becoming into force shortly as there are sum discrepancies in it from wot i can remember hope it sheds sum light lads

TG20:08 as far as I know it will be 2015 before the revision.

Yes.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Well, there is the first principle thing as well.:embarrest:

T G Document was instigated in 2008, however, after many amendments and Chartered Engineering verifications to the Calculations the T G Document was not considered Complete, Sanctioned and put into Practice until Christmas of 2010...

Last edited:
Top Bottom