Scaffold register

Boubacar SOW

Reaction score
Hi all,

below ais an action from the last SQRA against me as working at heights champion:

Review the current scaffold inspection process that is completed post construction and on a monthly basis to ensure that it is consistently applied across the site (including appropriate register). Implement actions.

can any one help me with a simple scaff register. we currently only have two mobiles scaffolds on site.

Thanks for your inputs

I would hazard a guess he is looking for something like the old inspection register Phil. Just make your own from excel, head the columns with things like base plates sound and level, standards plum, ledgers level, toe boards in place, ladder correct height and angle, hand rail continuous, correct number of ties installed and tested blah blah blah.(I'm putting myself to sleep here.) Scaff tag also supply a custom scaffold register if your starting from scratch it might be worth having a look.

Hi all,

below ais an action from the last SQRA against me as working at heights champion:

Review the current scaffold inspection process that is completed post construction and on a monthly basis to ensure that it is consistently applied across the site (including appropriate register). Implement actions.

can any one help me with a simple scaff register. we currently only have two mobiles scaffolds on site.

Thanks for your inputs

Where does monthly come into scaffolding ?:huh:

Top Bottom