Scaffold Project

Fivestones

Reaction score
Hi all

I have a large project in Brighton that needs pricing. Labour only or supply and fit .
To give you an idea of the size this is the equipment needed.

870sqm of tin sheeting area
· 1900No lengths of tube @ 6.3mt
· 400No prefabricated structural transoms @ 1mt
· 640No boards @ 3.9mt
· 84No beams 450mm @ 7mt
· 8No beams 750mm @ 4.5mt
· 40No stair treads

Please PM me if interested. Thanks

I take it this is for a temporary roof. If so to give the estimating members of the forum a better understanding of the job, dimension's of the structure and information on what the scaffold is being used for would help. Also has a design been raised?

By the way, Welcome to the forum.

I take it this is for a temporary roof. If so to give the estimating members of the forum a better understanding of the job, dimension's of the structure and information on what the scaffold is being used for would help. Also has a design been raised?

By the way, Welcome to the forum.

What gave you the idea it is for a temporary roof Binthere? ;)

Could it be a large anderson shelter then? Ooops showing my age!

Just done a bit of working out on the back of a fag packet. It could be a temporary roof on a building 105 feet long and 72 feet wide. 7 lifts high and he will need about 2000 fittings more if the design is braced. All lifts boarded. I am just working out how many j-bolts he will need.

No J-bolts required HSWT we are gonna do it old school style with boards for purlins and 4 inch nails, and it aint 7 lifts its 4 good stretchers ;)

Have you got any ladderbeams knocking about Phil. where would I pick up a few 3x2 dubs/swivs?

Have you got any ladderbeams knocking about Phil. where would I pick up a few 3x2 dubs/swivs?

Only got a few 8 foot ladder beams Fred , how many you need ?

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Only got a few 8 foot ladder beams Fred , how many you need ?

is it for lasing acrows you need the 3x2 ?

Bang on Phil, got to shore up a concrete roof which has fractured and dropped in a few places. Beams need to be at least 3 mtrs long and need 5 of them to tie acro's to.
Did you get your new yard yet? still got a load of mixed fittings to drop off. Will give you a call during the day, got a bit to catch up on.

Top Bottom