Scaffold prices in Wales

2K for 4 weeks then £120 per week.:cool:

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Might need to add a bit for digs if we win it though.:embarrest:

Naw, BigFish said he would drop the gear round for me.:noworry:

You got a holiday home in beautiful dolg.hswt?i could certainly beat that price,but i would'nt want to pinch aom's graft lol:idea:

All ready on job second lifts run in gonna cost ya twice aom price but were here now and jobs nearly up to take it down from here will be the same price as aom plus 50% so might as well finish it eh marra lol :d

You got a holiday home in beautiful dolg.hswt?i could certainly beat that price,but i would'nt want to pinch aom's graft lol:idea:

Looks like the young team has beaten you too it BF and he has the legal jargon to back it up, don't think it's the first time he has used it.:amuse:

When all else fails pm the man in wales lol,did anyone mention the 500m carry up a mountain:cry:

Fekin tell us about it marra know how the daft buggers felt building it on the english man who whent up a hill and came down a moutain lol

To be honest, the jobs I loose usually work out something very similar.:laugh:

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

You are all a bunch off undercutting charlatans, I have a family to feed and golf fee's to be paid.

Don't listen to them HSWT, we are the real deal got an IW and everything and the only one out off these c@nts that lash their boards down.:cool:

haha, no worries I will get the next one.

Ok then I'll do it for £100 less than aom and 2 weeks longer rent than Jason.
We have done work in Dolgellau before. I also have an impact wrench. I will accept cash or check but no gelied eels

No BF bumped into an old mate of mine in Cebu at the weekend.He has the cottages. Too cold for me there mate.

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

All ready on job second lifts run in gonna cost ya twice aom price but were here now and jobs nearly up to take it down from here will be the same price as aom plus 50% so might as well finish it eh marra lol :d

Well done cheque is in the post.

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

When all else fails pm the man in wales lol,did anyone mention the 500m carry up a mountain:cry:

Not sure about access it may be a long hump. The lucky company may have to hire Allan 666 lol

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Are you paying CASH ?

Is there any other way BigPhil

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

I advised my mate to use a reputable firm so dont rely on this job lol

Top Bottom