scaffold olympics

xpackboy

Reaction score
what ever happened to the scaffold olympics,remember the old guys always on about em,topup tower carrying tube, pulling a 56lb wieght up on a ginny wheel,done a few records at my work,carrying 12 13foot boards 6 long, and 14 6foot mad really, but good fun:D

what ever happened to the scaffold olympics,remember the old guys always on about em,topup tower carrying tube, pulling a 56lb wieght up on a ginny wheel,done a few records at my work,carrying 12 13foot boards 6 long, and 14 6foot mad really, but good fun:D

yeap mad!!!!:laugh:

Yeah GOOD FUN!.....maybe when your in your fifties and sitting in your wheelchair you could set up the scaffold para olympics....that would be GOOD FUN..

Ah yes I've heard the stories too. Think the fun police got them in the end :unsure:

the infamous scaffolding olympics,there was a squad from edinbugger called the rambos(the neme says it all) 3 brothers who entered it in the early 90s,i couldnt tell you how they got on because i wasnt really interested too busy earning fortunes erecting technically profound scaffolds to listen to storys of bams carrying 10 --21s
did i say bams i meant to say F***ING BAMS:amazed:

Earning fortunes erecting technical scaffolds, give me a minute iam sure I have some medals for ya

any one can carry 10 x 21s as long as there gaffa taped together and there all alley might even be able to carry a scafftag too lmfao!!

any one can carry 10 x 21s as long as there gaffa taped together and there all alley might even be able to carry a scafftag too lmfao!!

Have a lad at graft can carry more than that, if you dont know his name, just ask for 'Kev the Forklift driver':D

makes you laugh paddy when you first start scaffolding you always try and impress up and down the ladder with more steel than a steel factory only to have a fooked body when your older lol!!!

Earning fortunes erecting technical scaffolds, give me a minute iam sure I have some medals for ya

the said scaffolders can only throw up *****,the point i was making was quality not quantity---send the medals in the post if you want friend i will have to make a bit of space in the trophy cabinet though so please advise on delivery date:toung:

Top Bottom