Scaffold Inspections?

haha, are you not a fan of inspectors SP?

Lol thats not it @all Al.....the web site make it all sounds like rocket science but i'm sure you like me deal with all that in house just part of the expected service....sounds like someone trying to make a fast buck off our backs with a bit of scare mongering tatics and a massive amount of cut & paste from snippits readily available on the net lol

Don't let Rigger hear you say that, although what others do to keep themselves right has never really bothered me.

They just sent me a sales e-mail and I just wondered who they were?

Chancers.!!! 2 day inspection course, 2 hour wall tie course and ...wallah !! online business.

Maybe Fred, I honestly know nothing about them, just wondered if anyone did. I take it nobody actually knows them then?

Just spoutin off Aom. They could be ok.

No worries Fred, as I said what others do have never really bothered me and to be honest it's a service I prefer to have nothing to do with.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

I thought it was a good idea, no orders yet though.

Judging by the feedback Swifty, I wouldn't hold my breath.:laugh:

Do you have scaffold inspections in the Phillipines?:wondering:
Im sure, there wasnt a scaffold around your mansion.:smile1:

Of course they do mate depending on the job just like the UK. Many Filipinos are working worldwide in the scaffolding industry.
There was a scaffold around my shack done in timber just like they did in the UK years ago. Braces, putlogs, ties the full monty apart from boards and handrails.;)

Do you have scaffold inspections in the Phillipines?:wondering:
Im sure, there wasnt a scaffold around your mansion.:smile1:

Of course they do mate depending on the job just like the UK. Many Filipinos are working worldwide in the scaffolding industry.
There was a scaffold around my shack done in timber just like they did in the UK years ago. Braces, putlogs, ties the full monty apart from boards and handrails.;)

Hi I am the owner inspect my scaffold.co.uk 3 lads on the books have advanced scaffold tickets and have had advanced inspection course and 2 lads have basic inspection I set the company up to make a living yes but it's not for a quick buck getting In with Taylor wimpy , orbit homes , barrett homes is not easy. I am building a business from my own money not the bank and we do travel national if the price is right. About the web site yell.com are currently doing a redesign as I am a scaffolder not a designer my attempt was not very good

Top Bottom