scaffold for solar panels

goulda

Reaction score
lot of solar panel work round my way

looking to do scaffold myself - is standard independent (generally 2 or 3 lifts) @ £8.00 a square metre a reasonable price?

NO!

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

To cheap.

Yep agree with scaff 10 per square metre more if its miles away.
Thought all the solar work would die down after today. We just stripped a job on a mill with 240 panels on just completed on sunday

Knocked back one yesterday around 140 mile travel, 6 today around 180 mile travel. They are throwing their net wider and wider to try and find another sap to bump. Make sure you know who you are working for and get your payments sorted.

Stripped one yesterday on a factory 560 panels, installers said they were scared of switching it on ha

never really got involved with solar done about 10 solar jobs this year , most of the outfits are monkey chancers bad for the dough

been bitten before , owed 3k by one firm at min all in 500 scaffolds , wanted that for xmas beer tokens

och if that's all it was for your better without it.;)

giz a sub aom , need to feed and clothe the wee bairns

It's only the home of our Trident submarine fleet.

It's really all lost when you have to explain it.:cheesy:

to far for me matey , never got further north than newcastle and that was bad enough

Try it Scaffy, its a bit like the land speed record, the first 500 miles is a nightmare but the rest is as smooth as silk and well worth the effort.;)

Top Bottom