Scaffold fitting machine

You're joking aren't you, we are still waiting to get channel 4. They tell me it's worth the wait though.

only on doctor who does it work then scaffman

Seen it for sale on ebay. never heard of anything like it before. It even oils em according to the description???

Just something else to lie in the back of the yard busted after 2 shifts. A bit like the young labourer.

Put me down for seven if there is.:cheesy:

Go on Scaffy, enlighten us, what's it worth?

I recently completed a close out contract, I ordered extra fittings for the increased volume of works, the Service Company sent fittings that had been put through such a machine, the surface of the fitting had be refurbished, oiled and re painted, But the refurbishment was only cosmetic, the nuts were still rounded, the bolt threads were stretched, burst and in poor condition, the gates were distorted, approx only 1 in 3 was serviceable, so the moral of the story is you only get out what you put in, you cant make a silk purse out of a pigs ear, dont expect new for old.

Good point Franco, when their done their done.

Think was up for 1750 lot of money for something that sit up in the yard unused most the time

How the hell does it services fittings ? surely you just cant dump 100 doubles in it and it sorts them out looks like a heap of sh it to me

What ever happened to dipping a bolt in oil and twisting the nut a few times? :idea:

Top Bottom