Scaffold firm

Essexscaff1

Reaction score
Hi anyone heard of Galostar scaffolding part of the Galostar brick work company , wondered if anyone worked for em

yes mate i have several friends who work on there - never heard nowt bad

lee roy shorter (heirlip) was on several sites for them and a few other lads

He did 10 years for me , then a little stint over xmas in regents street , good looking lad !!!
Spoke to him last week up in norwich now

Found him ok good worker, not to sure bout quality of work mind,,Who you work for then mate

He is rough as f uck mate , he was my labourer bk in 95 learnt most of me , slasher that bangs squares up !

I find scaffolding method can still bang up squarige and be tidy used to work with a bloke called Simon Hastings 27 square a day 2 handed neat as you like, just a good method

Who u on for ?

Yes we have a few neat metre eaters mate ..... But neat leeroy aint

Ain't heard of that firm mate,

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

On Galostar that's why I asked question

You are correct ! My reading is atrocious

Galostar are selling all there gear right now rumour is they gonna go labour only but I reckon they gonna fold

Thought they was a stable outfit been around for years

But then saying that durston and century both gone

Yep sketchy times what bout your mob plenty of work, where is your work to all over or certain areas

London and south east mate , scaled down from 30 men down to 15 men over last four months .... too risky out there at the min so just picking and choosing at min , have blown new build out too much price slashing at min

Well all Galostar work is new build so prob reason they selling gear, saying that they do brickwork scaffold packages so should still be doin ok

Pm me the contact mate at galostar who deals with the disposals

Yes brick / scaffold packages , we used to do that with frank staddons for a few years good earner till they went skint

Top Bottom