Scaffold components list/sheet

bigfish

Reaction score
Anyone got a simple sheet that lists the components and I can manually write the number of each component of a scaffold in the appropiate box so at a glance I can see what gears where and easily do a quick stocktake?thanks lads:)

Just do a quick one on Excel BF then you can put down what kit you want.

I've done that fred,but when I print it off I just get the component list but no grid or boxes,i'm obviously doing something wrong,hence the request for an already formatted one:embarrest:

Create a Word Document and create a grid with X amount of columns and stuff ,or use publisher or summit ,

Or next time you buy some kit and your supplier ,they have all that stuff with item codes and stuff .

Bigfish

Open excel, look at the tabs on top of excel sheet, click on "page layout"

4th box to the right there is an option named "sheet options" with the two tick boxes named "GRIDLINES" "view" or "print"

the view option shows the gridlines on your computer (if ticked)

the print option will print the gridlines (if ticked)

Hope you have all the gear you think you have

HaHa Rigger I knew there was a way of printing them with the lines but could I Heckers remember How :sad2:

Lol,i'm nearly there,but I can only get the fecking boxes in one column instead of right across,far too many options on this :confused:

A respected members just emailed me one which is a feckin work of art compared with my feeble effort,note to self,get a grip of xl when I get a spare three days:laugh::laugh:

Don't bother, you'll never manage it.:laugh:

It can be quite tricky getting it all to fit. I generally end up printing it spread over 50 pages so then get an expert to do it.
I wish I had done a basic computer excel etc course but never found the time. I had a mate who did a course entltled "How to deal with difficult people." Probably essential in our game.

Haha,like stoned says,get the pen and paper out,i've nearly done it,one of the kids is a whizz at xl and word,she uses them things all the time in her job as admin manager so a lesson is in order,the problem is I always forget how I done things the next time I have to use these things,it's like trying to teach a gorilla to knit:embarrest:

haha, I'm the exact same BF so now just leave it all to the Mrs.

Anyone got a simple sheet that lists the components and I can manually write the number of each component of a scaffold in the appropiate box so at a glance I can see what gears where and easily do a quick stocktake?thanks lads:)

Morning BF
on the tab called HOME; you should see, what looks like 4 squares with an arrow next to it if you click on the arrow a number of options will appear. This called borders you can select a line to the top, bottom, either side of your cell.
now you know where the boarders are located, highlight the area you want you grid lines to cover then select the boarder type you want to use. I would select "all boarders".

regards
Alan

Top Bottom