Scaffold cards

Crofty

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm on a part 1 trainee card but it has ran out, when applying for a new card what category should I go for??????

Did you do your part 2 last March Ben, if so have you had your assessment?

Hi guys, I'm on a part 1 trainee card but it has ran out, when applying for a new card what category should I go for??????
Are you a part 1 or a trainee ? if you're a trainee and you haven't progressed in the allocated time (think its 18 months) to a part one you wont get another trainee card. If your employer puts you through your part 1 you will be ok, if not its a labourer card for you I'm afraid.

Of course you could always consider a skdicoo card, they seem popular.

Follow this link , it tells you what you need to know, good luck http://cisrs.org.uk/faq/#renewing_card

Last edited:
Yeah I've done my part two but not yet completed the portfolio

who dangeruss this boys getting lock stock an 2 smoking barrels from the boys mind you it was a light hearted joke took the wrong way right back to the start of card applying for
trainee nugget

You could ask to become the new J Gibbs......Do you possess a phone with video capabilities.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Prehaps i shouldn't have mentioned that name.

You could ask to become the new J Gibbs......Do you possess a phone with video capabilities.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Prehaps i shouldn't have mentioned that name.
And an unused Algerian travel visa and sun block - max strength

Top Bottom