scaffold board damage

agentk

Reaction score
hi,

is there a max allowable depth for a cut or gouge in a scaffold board ?

thanks

Knots.

Knots must not be more than 40mm across.
A group of knots must not add up to more than 20% taken on a length of 150mm of the board.

Splits –longwise splits L max.0.3X L
The sum of the length may not exceed 0.6xL
End splits may not exceed 100mm

Slope of the grain.
This has a big effect of a scaffold board; it should not be steeper than ONE IN TEN

The cutting of materials on a scaffold should not be allowed any sites
If the roofers need to cut their tiles, they should do it at ground level or on a specified cutting surface

If the roofers need to cut their tiles, they should do it at ground level or on a specified cutting surface

Lost count of the number of boards i have lost due to roofers cutting tiles on them :mad:

last job of the day i got down other scaff was about to pass me the bucket and creeeeeeeeeeeeek boom threw the lift he when, lucky he clinched on to ledger on the way down and lucky we were only 2nd lift 4 board single hand rail as well

fuckin hell marra, was he okay?

i've found a fond disliking for screws in boards at the moment. and nails. they all seem to be full of them.

last job of the day i got down other scaff was about to pass me the bucket and creeeeeeeeeeeeek boom threw the lift he when, lucky he clinched on to ledger on the way down and lucky we were only 2nd lift 4 board single hand rail as well

We have tried to explain Marra , you need more then 2 trannies to a 13 foot board :laugh:

We have tried to explain Marra , you need more then 2 trannies to a 13 foot board :laugh:

fek off phill there was 3 lol was he ok fek him if he of landed on floor hed of laned on me i dont want 17 stone form to lifts on me heed lol nar he was ort just said to him i use to do that when i was sh1t ahashahhahah

Top Bottom