scaffold blew over

marra watson

Reaction score
i know weve sene a few pic of scaffold coming over from wagons cars van etc , have nay of yas had 1 blown over on yas while stripping it got to last two set today and the feking wind picked it up and tunred it over the fence between two houses was on the front luckly enough was no 1 in the other garden and it didnt hit anything the wind litrally just lifted it up and over on its self . no boards on it na now like i say was last 2 sets blew me tash right off

no hurracains no plastic tubes. 4 steel 20's 1 bay knee height kicker and up she whent and over twisted to fek she was. t5he next set we took out we leaned it in to the wind with lkadger still on and watch it start to lift the ledger up scary when ya thin of it coz if it can dee that it and blow the cant over on first lift with the boards on

You didnt say it was a 2 foot high lift with 21 foot standards marra , a decent fart would blow that over :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You sure the fittings where tight marra ?

yep we just ahd the conversation about daft cants not tightening the fitting up few of the lads go liek ked and miss half the fittings ya spend half ya time tightening them back up any how i put bottom back in so i know they were tight coz my words we bif thye leasv them loose and i take lift above off and it come down on coz theve left kick loose there heeed be it and thell come down no long after it

Top Bottom