Scaffold Audit Checklist

cgizzle

Reaction score
We are trying to put together a checklist to help us do audits on our jobs (we use layher all round and speedy scaf). Does anyone have any suggestions or examples of a check sheet to work through to help with the audit? Woulb be a great help to have a starting point to go from! Thanks

is thr any checklist for audit of scaffholding

hey buddy
yes there is a audit for scaffolding and usually its the company safety advisors that do it
basiclly just need to show that you have a scaff register active and keep copes of your JHA monthly also any confind space and exiting ewp's your workers proform

Cheers Pistol

You will need to show

1. CISRS cards
2. method and risk assesments
3. harness records
4. Ladder records
5. design drawings
6. handover sheets
7. Scaffold register.
8. Scaffolds you have on site ( visual inspection )
9. insurance
10. rescue plan

Think thats about it, we just had an external audit done last week...

im not being pedantic here deb but is their a contingency for pull test training,not going to hijack this thread but its defo as important as others you have listed,above my paygrade this checklist ;)

haha Joe, remind me never to fall out with you.:laugh:

god mate,dont get me and my intentions wrong,ive got time on my hands at the mo and found some amazing discrepancies in all these parasitic companies that are not enhancing scaffolding just draining it,ive had one fall out of my own accord with gibbs over calling lads thick for looking for work,but the lads a grafter and whats done is done,i typed pissed up bollax on another thread that i should rightly be ashamed of,and apologised for,but when it comes to taking these companies apart you start with little things and dig,,,,,and look what we have found already,,,ultimately i hope we get these private entities out of scaffolding and get the money back in the pocket of the working man,,,,it can happen,,,,,,no offense lol.i wont write anymore on here as im all over every thread at the mo ;)

Opinions are what keeps the forum going Joe. Was it not you that had the story of a mate and the mobile phones and capitalism? If it wasn't, I'm sorry but it had a grain of truth in it and private companies are here to stay. I'm not against them and think they do enhance our trade as the public funded centers had to up their game to keep up now others are breathing down their neck. I have never been to any of these centers or sent anyone for training there due to my location but certainly would to see if there was a difference.

Anyway, I'm a great believer in having a few diggers about, I think nuclear power is a necessary evil if you like, power and defence but I still give a few quid now and again to green peace as it's nice to know someone has their eye on them.;)

Top Bottom