Scaffold Alarm

aom

Reaction score
I was speaking to a fella on the forum a few months back who reckoned he supplied alarms nation wide. Well I have a request for him that will test his claim but for the life of me can't find the thread. It wasn't ADS, but can't think, anyone help?

I would be glad of any help Airwright. I have had a response from Permanex who don't seem too put of by the location but would like to get a comparison if possible. PM any details if you like or just post, either way any help would be appreciated.

Do you want the fellas number or email address aom as he has quoted a few for me , and is very reasonable priced ?

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

I sent you a pm "Big man" :D

Do you want the fellas number or email address aom as he has quoted a few for me , and is very reasonable priced ?

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

I sent you a pm "Big man" :D

Got it Phil, what was his handle on the forum?

http://www.scaffoldersforum.com/scaffolders-forum/16382-reliable-scaffold-alarms-3.html

there ya go marra theres b safe and another alarm installer on there sure its 1 of them two if irember you did try and tell him were you were an he still insisted he would get ya lol

haha, they all think it's easy to get here till they try.:laugh:

The boy's from SCA followed the sat nav and tried to take them using 3 ferries, they thought they landed on the fekin moon.:laugh::laugh:

I would be glad of any help Airwright. I have had a response from Permanex who don't seem too put of by the location but would like to get a comparison if possible. PM any details if you like or just post, either way any help would be appreciated.

aom, used them a few times but the last time they turned up they were a day late, not good on a bank job!!!! (No I dont mean robbing it)
Also after that requested a quote and they never bothered to get back to us, so make sure every thing is water tight if you decide to use them.

aom, used them a few times but the last time they turned up they were a day late, not good on a bank job!!!! (No I dont mean robbing it)
Also after that requested a quote and they never bothered to get back to us, so make sure every thing is water tight if you decide to use them.

Not good but I suppose we have all been a day late on the odd occasion. I take your point though and will make sure it's drum tight. They did get back to me within 20 minutes of sending them an e-mail though.

would it not be cheaper to keep a p*ki on the scaffold during the nights...

Top Bottom