Scaffmag

Status
Not open for further replies.
An online forum for scaffolders! Which one would that be?

Dont look at it myself, just get random emails from them.
Just giving the SCCR a thumbs up for their work.

Dont look at it myself, just get random emails from them.
Just giving the SCCR a thumbs up for their work.

I know mate and they Ragscaff and the lads should get recognition for the work they have done!

Its just funny that they refuse to link to us, even when content has previously been lifted copied directly from here.

Ah well...

I know mate and they Ragscaff and the lads should get recognition for the work they have done!

Its just funny that they refuse to link to us, even when content has previously been lifted copied directly from here.

Ah well...

That is true mate.

Scaffmag are guilty of blatant plagarism.

I suppose any medium that promotes the SCCR is welcome but the only time I am ever on that site is when someone posts a link to a particular subject. I have spoken a couple of times to someone from there and to be totally honest they just come across as total tossers.(Just my opinion and does not reflect the opinions of others) :suspicious:

I suppose any medium that promotes the SCCR is welcome but the only time I am ever on that site is when someone posts a link to a particular subject. I have spoken a couple of times to someone from there and to be totally honest they just come across as total tossers.(Just my opinion and does not reflect the opinions of others) :suspicious:

I am sorry you feel like that aom and apologise if i have come across like that
In the past Didn't mean too !

No bother, it is only an opinion. I think the thread has now been removed but it looked like stirring from here.

Looks very similar to this site without the craic.:amuse:

written by scaffolders for scaffolders: on the back shift:nuts:

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

they printed a story today that was 30 days old minimum, PLEASE:embarrest:

Gone a bit quiet, is there a bit of fact checking going on?:suspicious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom