Scaff Tag alternatives

scaffy

Reaction score
any one know of any cheap alternatives to scaff tags

know of tagtec

Dont put any on at all mate like a lot of firms in Bradford do, save you a small fortune

r

I buy the scafftag cleaning wipes,meaning i can re,use the inserts several times,thus making them cheaper:cool:

could you not speak to a local printing firm and see if they can do some of your own with your company name, logo on could well be cheaper

we have use many different wipes not very good what ever you seem to use i start useing tipx on then can use them a good few times lol

we photocopied the basic insert ,added our own company name and laminated them so they're cheep to produce and do the same job, as long as you log them in a seperate book - fully complient...simples

big tin of cheap hairspray, used it for years. as good as nail varnish remover

big tin of cheap hairspray, used it for years. as good as nail varnish remover

What if your bald:laugh::laugh:could'nt resist that one,seriously though do you spray the tag prior to use,to create a protective film?or spray on and wipe before it sets?

i use nail varnish @ £1 per litre, cheap as you like:D and its nice on the hands

snap, we had one of the reps from forward chemicals last month vist the office asking would we like to buy these amazing magic wipes @ £273.00 for 12 packs:eek:

thanks but no thanks

What if your bald:laugh::laugh:could'nt resist that one,seriously though do you spray the tag prior to use,to create a protective film?or spray on and wipe before it sets?

that was a proper bruce forsyth joke that pal, spray and wipe kidda, spray and wipe, bit bog roll before you ask

Top Bottom