Scaff step

guymac

Reaction score
Not sure if I like the idea of standing on the top of half a step ladder but I have included in my method statement so I have to buy some . Where is best place and what sort of price ? Cheers

Google scafstep,guymac. Theres a few boys on here got them,dont use em and may pay you to take them away lol. Theres a few threads on here about the 'step thing'

Not sure if I like the idea of standing on the top of half a step ladder but I have included in my method statement so I have to buy some . Where is best place and what sort of price ? Cheers

Think Trad sell them, not sure of the prices though

Why don't you amend your method statement?

I've had one for private jobs for 12 months and never used it. Yours for 50 quid mate.

Arfur 'vllb' Daley.

Guymac,if yur a bit short of cash, he might take an old wig, laddered tightes, and an old frok in part ex.:cool:

Top Bottom