scaff school

waynedamage

Reaction score
wekk 2 of scaff school the morn, pailey bound the day! quality shenanigans last week, let the good times roll!!! last weeks digs were unbeleivable.
stay away from the Lomond Hotel Paisley its a feckin hole! stayin in the ardgowan this week... f uck me, clean towel every day! last week by the wednesday i was using the curtains! :toung::blink1:

Glad your enjoying it Wayne, our boy's seemed to stay in the Normandy hotel which is pretty mint and a good selection of wee dirties hanging around at night to choose from.

Stayed at the Normandy first tim AOM but that was on the company's coin, I got a "deal" on the interweb 90 brick fir 5 nights, wot a mess!! My own fault though, should've done my research :)) decent place this week tho 125 for the week and its immaculate :)

Didn't realise you were paying for this yourself.

I'm not if the firm keep to their word, and refund it.
But yes in the first instance paid for it myself,
Begged and borrowed it because the firm decided that working
A bank holiday for straight time wasn't committed
Enough, but its sorted now and they've promised to refund the money
So al take the man at his word and well see how it all turns
Out! :) kinda glad I did anyway AOM that took the grin off his face
When he took the course off me! Lets just say we know where we stand with
Each other now, and were the better fir it :)

I would be careful, at least if he paid he could claim a grant so if he refunds your costs he will pay more, seems strange but glad you are getting it either way.

F&£@#%ng hell AOM, was that companies house info? I checked in January this year and all looked good, mind you to say my computer knowledge is limited is an understatement, so how are they able to still trade? Cos they're throwing the houses up! And there's more to come!!

A was just sayin that last week mate they luuuuuv there breaks lol, at least the coffees free!! Foods reasonably priced as well :)

F&£@#%ng hell AOM, was that companies house info? I checked in January this year and all looked good, mind you to say my computer knowledge is limited is an understatement, so how are they able to still trade? Cos they're throwing the houses up! And there's more to come!!

Risk Disk, I have learned not to take that information to literally there seems to be a few companies out there that run their companies into the ground like that all the time, doesn't always mean trouble although it's never far away.

Top Bottom