saw this in fulham

SnailScaff

Reaction score
Forgetful scaff or are drunken people getting bored of cones and looking for more of a challenge? Sorry for sideways pic

Attachments

• 20140320_182105.jpg
    20140320_182105.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 163
i remember once in a big rammy on a glasgow saturday night one of our foes shoes came off,in a small break in hostilities the said shoe got tossed onto the glass conservatory roof of the copthorne hotel.
its probably still there yet.;)

i remember once in a big rammy on a glasgow saturday night one of our foes shoes came off,in a small break in hostilities the said shoe got tossed onto the glass conservatory roof of the copthorne hotel.
its probably still there yet.;)

Funny u say that happy I lost a shoe in a drunken cat fight on the canal once and the mate of the bloke I was rolling round with stumbled over to join in and accidentally kicked my shoe right into the canal!!!!! The **** everyone else was laughing even the one I was fighting was plssing himself ....... Prlck!!! :laugh::laugh:

it must be a scaff thing
i nearly lost mine in a guys face that night:eek:
on the downside i lost a tooth when i copped one with a big fist wrapped in a belt buckle;)

i got mine fixed so no gaps (benjo) but the other mob were IMHO or whatever couldnt be fixed.
royaly in glesga means no visable scars:eek:
im royalty;)

Top Bottom