saturdays

kendodd

Reaction score
who in the wright mind wants to work saturday and no you dont need the money .

broken biscuite repair factory refuses to work saturdays thinkin about it the moggie ranch worked one saturday due to foot and mouth on double bubble ofcause .

I'm in trying to send out estimates but struggling to concentrate, might be easier if the forum crashes again.

iv got me and 4proper advances mate could you give me the formans number we can start today is it blue book?????

love saturday and sundays when there avalible exspecially overtime rates with a job and knock thrown in nothing beter than sitting in the pub at 1 or 2 even the beer tastes beter unfortunatly you want the nice things in life unfortunatly you have to do them got to be a job and knock though fook that on sight all day at weekends lol!!

celticboy wish i cauld help you my friend the iron fighting game is failing us,still proffessor yaffle chucklebutty has informed me he urgently requires a sausage knotter at the blackpudding plantation canteen ,do you know the legal distance between knotts in a sausage do you have the relevant tickets ,

Ken, Is there any funding available for the sausage knotting course.?

What the feck is wrong with you lot i'd work any Saturday if asked.

The_Saturdays.jpg

ken the tickety boo relavance of cardage has not been of a managable state to me,so in ipso facto kendo nagasaki knotty ashage styleage i must tell inform the biscuit fixer of my pending non appearance on this contract of saturday work in sausage ash.

Proper advanced S.A.B.M. (sausage and biscuit managent courses:}
Contact AOM for info. :nuts:Not on a Sat: Estimating day

now lads hand on hart have you been on the tickle tonic? nurse gladys chucklebutty willnot have it .

That's a lovely picture of the Saturday girls.
Have got a bit of a throb on here !
Thanks Ian.

Top Bottom