Safety Passport

boomer101

Reaction score
Need to get my Safety Passport but where? need in to be within Leicestershire or Nottingham and what`s the cost any help gratefully many thanks

boomer you can go to sheffield.
sercas.
unit 10,first floor
edmund road business centre
edmund road
sheffield
s2 4ed
tel 0114 252 7550
its about £130 inc vat

Ive got a number for a saftey officer who will do it for you, you send him your details and the passport comes back 3-5 days. ive forgot how much about 30 quid:)

Ive got a number for a saftey officer who will do it for you, you send him your details and the passport comes back 3-5 days. ive forgot how much about 30 quid:)

no mate,not 30 dollar its gone up now you gob ***** ,telling the world you fool,what are ya ,ya gob *****

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

you,s so called scafflder on this forum has to be the thickest bunch of idiot,s ive ever come across

spud you couldnt give me his details could you mate that would be great..

he means well just got to remind him that the whole worlds on the internet!!!!!

no mate,not 30 dollar its gone up now you gob ***** ,telling the world you fool,what are ya ,ya gob *****

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

you,s so called scafflder on this forum has to be the thickest bunch of idiot,s ive ever come across

Well fukc off then you pr1ck, lads are only having a laugh,

if they give your name and your phone number and YOU are the one selling the dodgy cards than you can moan as much as you want, if not keep your big fukcing gob shut and fukc off.
you have done nothing but slag blokes (scaffs)off for having an opinon and a laugh, give me a fukcing break "superscaff/man/clever/c@nt"
if you dont like it sign off and go play with your little computer, leadhand/chargehand /pr1ck.

QUESTION: How can you tell if someone is a leading hand scaffolder?
ANSWER: they tell everyone:laugh::laugh::laugh:

CCNSG National Safety Passport Training provides an up to date basic knowledge of Health & Safety and complements the "On Site Induction", enabling employees to work more safely and with lower risk to themselves or others.

Course Available - Maidstone - Book Now!

Maidstone Bowl (13th & 14th December).
2 day Safety Passport course.
£150 + VAT per person (includes Passport & Manual).

CCNSG National Safety Passport Courses
2 day Safety Passport Course
1 day Refresher Course
1 day Supervisor Course
Who should attend
All employees within the Construction & Engineering Industries and Sub-Contractor Personnel working within the installation and Maintenance Sectors

Course Overview

The 2 day Safety Passport Course covers four main sessions:

Safe Behaviour at work
Safe place of work
Safe systems of work
Safe problems and safe solutions
1 day Refresher Training Course - Course Overview

Introduction to Health & Safety Law
Permit to Work
Safe Working Practices
Safe Access & Egress
Accidents & First Aid
COSHH & Personal Protective Equipment
Safe Manual Handling
Noise - Hazards & Prevention
Working with Cranes & Heavy Equipment
Excavations

Junction 42 M4 westbound Tuesday afternoons.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hi mate
You seem quite bitter and twisted, about some of the members postings. In my opinion, you cant work 24/7 without a outlet to either relieve or present your pressures and stresses, of your current condition.

The Scaffolders Forum is a oppurtunity, for the guys that do the job, to have a bit Craic.

I have read everyone of your posts, and i thank you for the Jobs that you have advertised. However, Give the guys a bit slack on a weekend, and enjoy us on a 'Chill pill'.

Paddy

Well fukc off then you pr1ck, lads are only having a laugh,

if they give your name and your phone number and YOU are the one selling the dodgy cards than you can moan as much as you want, if not keep your big fukcing gob shut and fukc off.
you have done nothing but slag blokes (scaffs)off for having an opinon and a laugh, give me a fukcing break "superscaff/man/clever/c@nt"
if you dont like it sign off and go play with your little computer, leadhand/chargehand /pr1ck.

QUESTION: How can you tell if someone is a leading hand scaffolder?
ANSWER: they tell everyone:laugh::laugh::laugh:

ooooooppppppppppppppppppps are you one of those wanna be super scaffs,ticketed through the back door,GO LEARN THE TRADE ,TAKE A PILL AND CHILL BABE CHILL,

The only idiot is you mate no wonder this games fucked to many arse lickers a bit like you come to think of it go and polish ya spanner super scaff:D

Top Bottom