Safety passport???

Stan.

Reaction score
Is there any way ya can get a safety passport so I can get in the power stations without doing the two day course? Or can ya do the course on a weekend it's just so I don't have to take two days off work

Goooooooooooooooooooooogle search 'CCNSG Safety Passport' in your local area and see what comes up. :)

2 days off work my man. waste of time mind you all classroom ***** and letting you know about things you have probably forgotten over the years. just another card to clog up the wallet

make sure you get a cheese and tomatoe sandwich at break or after break you will be board atleast you can pick the tomatoe seeds out your pallet to keep you amused after tea the napo cartoon will keep you amused!!! its nearly as stupid as the 2 day course

hit the nail on the head dico

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

in all honesty stan the ccnsg/ safety passport aint such a bad card to have despite the 2 days off. i just recently done my sssts which was 2 days and jesus what a load of crap

Top Bottom