Safety Harness.

digger

Reaction score
Sorry lads if I'm in the wrong section. Looking at getting a safety harness.Miller do some good ones as well as good prices. I know we need to wear them therefore I'd like one that's comfortable and does the job. Any suggestions much appreciated.Please remember I'm not on movie stars wages(lol).

All the miller range are g8 bits of kit the 2point duraflex is the cheepest circa £70-100 depending on the lanyard type you want. Tbh i upgraded th the barracuda lanyard quite expensive but allows much better ways to clip on . They also have a longer shelf life than other manufacturers such as sala etc.you can get blocks & extendables from their range a lot cheeper as well

big ben mate the yellow one ( dont know model name ) light as fook and u can breathe in it and thats coming from a right fat **** lol

Same as the miller range & most also av the quick release buckle system making em easy to get off & o

Cheers lads all helpful and positive comments ( am I on the right forum ) Looks like Miller is the one,so a few more Saturdays and the order goes in. Thanks again.

Check out ebay m8 -theres allways some good bargins on there

got a big ben spanner nearly new for 60 sovs last year............ lost it the following week!!!!!!!!!! SPs right ebay is the nuts digger

Don't call us Londoners commando for nothing mate, as for the spanner thought it was better than paying double for a new one and didn't like it ;) and like I said I lost it the week after so fooked anyway

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Plus second hand spanners and pants beats having capes wallpaper in ur front room lol

Top Bottom