Safety experts

Poledancer

Reaction score
Just a quick one to kick my new membership off the ground.
This so called scaffold safety expert who has given us nothing but aggro since the project started, you know the usual, gaps in toe boards, not hooking on bla bla bla. Yesterday the lads told him they could not work up on the scaffold as the boards had iced up and become hazardous, do you know what this expert told them, yes you know dont you because youve heard it before, but when this particular scaffold expert told us to turn the boards over to the dry side so it erased the slip hazard, it completely made our day :bigsmile: I love them:sad2:

welcome poledancer,think that confirmed to you lads what yous most prob already knew mate i take it you left him with a red face lol.

Unfortunately they are on every site Poledancer. One of the laughs I had offshore was when one of the borough boy's got fed up listening to one of these guy's and took a swan dive on a small square of smooth wet steel. He was lying there feigning injury like an Argentine midfielder when he realised the place was wired head to foot in cctv cameras.:eek:

ok pole dancer , please tell me your a semi naked dancer and not an migrant worker . last thing we need are polish scaffolders jumping on the scaffwagon

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

ok pole dancer , please tell me your a semi naked dancer and not an migrant worker . last thing we need are polish scaffolders jumping on the scaffwagon
has any one noticed how bad them ****** plastic boards are in this weather

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

has any one noticed how bad them ****** plastic boards are in this weather

Iam quite sure you wouldnt want to see me semi naked allan:bigsmile: and no mate im as anglo saxon as they come. weve got a few plastic scaffolders but cant afford plastic boards were wait for the price to come down.

mate dont take plastic boards for free never mind cheap . they are terrible .dont get me started on whats sh!t about them ill be typing all day . i have been trying to get them banned from the sites i am on because they are thicker than wood boards and cause a trip .and we never get sent enough not to mix them so if i put enough grassing cards in you never know

Top Bottom