Saddle leaner

Real old school lol...tbh like phil said would av taken a bit of working out- i expect the youngen would be in trouble tryin 2 work out wots keeping it up lol

Thats a proper london leaner, say what you like about it but if you understand where the forces go on that then you are a true scaff, might not be pc or nasc but thats impressive !

must have been short of king kong on the truck must admit old hand job fek it that' will do just nicely

Seen some crap scaffolding in my time,but that takes the biscuit!! Must be down a side street well away from any HSE.Like to know their views on "Leaners"

Has any one on hear ever heard of a leaner going over I don't think they can as they are leaning in.

Dont matter what hse think about it tbh - sg & tg are recommendations but it doesnt mean a scaffold has to be erected to them....ok so theyre a bit old school now & i havent felt the need to do one myself for over 15years but they still bring a smile to my lips when i see them....give it another 10yrs & nothing will be built without a drwg....but think back to the fred dibble days of stacks & canter levers to todays just natural progrestion i spose but the days of us seeing a scaff in our head & erecting it are coming to a end ffs most newbies are so full of rules & regs that they cant even think let alone earn their money

@ SP

Completley agree with you, i've had more arguments with neewbies over jobs than any other scaff i've met

Top Bottom